Friday, December 7, 2012

30 Weeks and Counting


Dearest Carlisle and Gianna,

I had written a blog about your gender prior to this one but I haven't posted it yet. Anyway, we are now 30 weeks from yesterday. and as usual, things got a little dramatic when I texted Dra De Jesus that i was having contractions and we were ordered to have Non Stress Test for both of you. So you see, Mommy is a little worried you will be out soon and Daddy Mikee panicked. 

Its not a great experience after all because two nights ago, Dec 6 it was lola Evie's birthday so we ate at King Bee. That same night, I was in pain i couldn't move. I barely can walk and Daddy had to help me. Even at night I had to ask daddy to help me get up. Daddy loves us so much we dont want you out yet because it will be harder for everyone. We want what is best for you so If I had to stay in bed for 6 weeks I will do it. 

We love you both. Hang in there and pls cooperate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment